Carpet Deodorizing Powder
Makes one 6 oz. powder shaker
Such a simple recipe can go a long way in your home! It uses common household baking soda - well known for its deodorizing ability, as well as borax - a natural mineral compound, for its disinfecting qualities. Clary sage is used for its sweet scent and deodorant properties as well as marjoram for its complimentary warm aroma.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) -- 1/3 Cup
- Borax 5 mol Powder -- 1/3 Cup
- Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil -- 15 Drops
- Clary Sage Essential Oil -- 12 Drops
1. Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl to ensure that the scent is mixed throughout the product. After mixing, your can package the powder in a 6 oz White Aluminum Powder Shaker
1. Sprinkle the powder onto the carpet or pet bedding. Leave the powder for several hours or as needed, and then vacuum the powder off.
The recipes and information provided by Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. are for our customers educational and personal use only. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we don't accept liability to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. Any commercial use of these recipes are not endorsed or recommended by Voyageur Soap & Candle. It is the responsibility of the individual user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. For any troubleshooting, questions, or concerns that are not able to be answered by this guide please contact our customer service team at:
Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773 | Phone: 604-530-8979 | Email: email@example.com