Foaming Mineral Muscle & Joint Soak Recipe
Makes One 7oz Jar
Some of the best recipes are the simplest, and with that in mind, we know our customers will love our Foaming Mineral Muscle & Joint Soak Recipe! Made with Premium Epsom Salt and Coarse Sea Salt, this recipe also features the high foaming Lathanol LAL Surfactant Powder. This recipe will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed, and the presence of the Muscle & Joint Essential Oil is said to help soothe tired and achy muscles.
- Epsom Salt -- 115 grams (48%)
- Sea Salt Coarse -- 115 grams (48%)
- Lathanol -- 9 grams (3.5%)
- Muscle & Joint Essential Oil Blend -- 1 gram or 1/8 tsp. (0.5%) (Or to Personal Preference)
- Combine and Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Ensure that the Essential Oil is mixed thoroughly in with the other ingredients for best scent throw.
- It's that easy! Now you can spoon the finished recipe into a variety of different packaging options including Bail Jars, Glass Jars, Cello, Organza or Muslin Bags.
The recipes and information provided by Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. are for our customers educational and personal use only. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we don't accept liability to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. Any commercial use of these recipes are not endorsed or recommended by Voyageur Soap & Candle. It is the responsibility of the individual user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. For any troubleshooting, questions, or concerns that are not able to be answered by this guide please contact our customer service team at:
Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773 | Phone: 604-530-8979 | Email: email@example.com