Mechanic's Hand Cleaner
This recipe is for making a 4oz Jar of Mechanic's Hand Cleaner, but feel free to adjust the levels of ingredients depending on how much soap you’d like to make.
What you’ll need:
- 100 grams of Cream Soap Base
- 1 tsp D-Limonene
- 1-2 tsp Fine Pumice
- 1/4-1/2 tsp French Red Clay
- 1/4 tsp Preservative of your choice
- Essential Oil or Fragrance Oil if desired
- A 4oz Cosmetic Jar or packaging of your choice
- Additional purified water or hydrosol to adjust thickness if desired
1. Measure out the cream soap base into a measuring cup or bowl
2. Add D-Limonene, pumice, red clay and preservative. Stir gently to combine.
3. Add Fragrance or essential oil if desired, stir to combine
4. Add water to create a smooth consistency one teaspoon at a time, gently stirring in between. This step can be omitted if the desired finished product is a stiff cream.
Package into cosmetic jar.
The finished product is a gritty cleanser designed to clean grease out of cracks and crevices in the skin. Leaving the skin soft and clean, this soap is the preferred choice of individuals that work with their hands.
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Fax: 604-530-8978 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web @ www.voyageursoapandcandleusa.com