Re-Hydrating Rose & Ylang Ylang Toner for Dry Skin
This Re-Hydrating Toner is good for all skin types and is the perfect recipe for helping to soothe and moisturize dry and sensitive skin. This recipe features the calming and soothing aromas of Rose & Ylang Ylang Floral Water, along with the benefits of using Niacinamide or Vitamin B3. Niacinamide has been shown to help reduce skin blotchiness and roughness by improving skin hydration among the other great benefits it possesses.
- Purified Water -- 300 grams (30%)
- Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 -- 20 grams (2%)
- Measure out your Purified Water into a bowl and then add the Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 to the water. Stir the mixture until the Niacinamide has fully dissolved.
- Begin taking the ingredients from Part B and adding them to the mixture, continuing to stir to ensure all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- The recipe is now ready to be packaged into your desired containers!