Rose Silk Face Cream
Makes 510 grams
4.0% Stearic Acid 20 grams
5.0% Sweet Almond Oil 25 grams
3.0% Rosehip Oil 15 grams
3.0% Evening Primrose Oil   15 grams
2.0% Glycerin   10 grams
55% Water (Boiling Hot) 280 grams
14% Rose Hydrosol 70 grams
3.0% Dry-Flo Powder 15 grams
2.0% AHA Lactic Acid 10 grams
0.5% Vitamin E D-Alpha Tocopherol Blend 3 grams
1% Silk Amino Acids 5 grams
0.5% Optiphen Plus Preservative 3 grams
Drops of Essential Oil or Fragrance Oil to scent if desired
1. Measure out Part A into a mixing bowl.
2. Add Part B to Part A and whisk to combine, making sure all the emulsifiers are completely dissolved. Additional heating may be required.
3. Keep whisking until the temperatured cools until about 130 degrees F, then slowly shake in Part C small amounts at a time while whisking continuously.
4. Stir occasionally to maintain emulsion while cooling.
5. When the cream reaches temperatures of 105 - 115 degrees F add ingredients of Part D, stirring gently to incorporate.
6. When product starts to noticeably thicken, package into glass jars.