Ultimate Whip Skin Cream Recipe
570 gram batch size
The ultimate whip skin cream recipe packed with several rich natural butters, specialty oils, and plant proteins, providing a variety of nourishing and moisturizing skin care benefits.
7.0% Incroquat Behenyl TMS-50 40 grams
4.0% Stearic Acid 23 grams
3.5% Shea Butter Refined 20 grams
5.0% Sunflower Oil 29 grams
4.0% Grapeseed Oil 23 grams
2.0% Cocoa Butter 11 grams
2.0% Glycerin 11 grams
1.0% Calendula Oil 6 grams
1.0% Rosehip Oil 6 grams
1.0% Aloe Vera Extract 6 grams
67.0% Water (Boiling Hot) 382 grams
1.0% Dimethicone 6 grams
0.5% Cromoist Hydrolyzed Oat Protein 3 grams
1.0% Optiphen Plus Preservative 6 grams
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together all of Part A.
2. Add Part B and stir slowly to fully combine all ingredients. Ensure that all of the emulsifier has been fully melted in and combined. Additional heating may be required.
3. Continue to stir occasionally to ensure even cooling and emulsion.
4. Once product has cooled to below 45’ Celsius, add all of Part C and stir to combine.
5. Package into jars. Cream will reach final thickness when fully cooled.