Our Cranberry Butter is a luxurious and rich cosmetic butter that your skin will love as it combines the skin benefits of Coconut Oil and Cranberry Seed Oil. The Coconut Oil provides a rich source of essential fatty acids and natural anti-oxidants that help to keep skin feeling soft and smooth, while the virgin, pure Cranberry Seed Oil provides a rich source of Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Phytosterols, Phospholipids and Vitamin A. Luscious and moisturizing, our Cranberry Seed Butter is great for helping improve dry, rough skin, while also being an effective emollient and possessing excellent skin spreadability. Our cosmetic Cranberry Butter makes a great addition to various products including creams, lotions, bar soap, lip balms, hair care products and more!
- Cranberry Butter
- This Butter is Non-GMO, Gluten Free and suitable for Vegans
- Our Cranberry Butter is a soft, yellowish butter that possesses a rich, creamy texture and is made by blending Cranberry Seed Oil, Coconut Oil 76 and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil
- Our Cranberry Butter is made with Coconut Oil 76 which is a rich source of essential fatty acids and natural anti-oxidants that help to keep skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Our Cranberry Butter is made with pure, virgin Cranberry Seed Oil which is cold pressed extracted from cranberry seeds, making it a rich source of Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Phytosterols, Phospholipids and Vitamin A.
- Cranberry Seed Oil is a luscious and moisturizing oil that has a unique balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids, with this 1:1 ratio increasing stability and providing natural antioxidant properties
- Our Cranberry Butter is a moisturizing cosmetic butter that helps improve dry, rough skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and looking refreshed
- Our Cranberry Butter is an effective emollient and possesses excellent skin spreadability, making it a great choice for use as a massage butter or carrier for treatment products
Common Uses For This Product Include:
- Bar Soap
- Massage Butters
- Hair Care Products
- Facial Skin Care Products
- After Sun Products
- Personal Care Products
- INCI: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (and) Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil (and) Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil
- CAS #: 8001-31-8 / 91770-88-6 / 68334-00-9
- Appearance: Yellow to Greenish Semi-Solid Fat
- Odor: Characteristic Cranberry Odor
- Melting Point: 40 – 50°C (104.0 – 122.0°F)
- Solubility: Soluble in Cosmetic Esters and Vegetable Oil. Insoluble in Water.
- Storage: We recommend storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, it is best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).