Our Olive Butter is a luxurious and rich cosmetic butter that possesses a smooth and creamy texture. Made with 100% pure cold-pressed Olive Oil that is rich in vitamins and nourishing fatty acids, this Olive Butter is an effective emollient and possesses excellent skin spreadability. Our Olive Butter is an effective moisturizer that helps to re-hydrate dry and mature skin and hair, making this butter the perfect addition to various other products including creams, lotions, bar soap, hair care products and more!
Common Uses For This Product Include:
- Bar Soap
- Body Butters
- Massage Butters
- Hair Conditioners
- After-Sun Products
- Facial Care Products
- Nail and Cuticle Products
- INCI: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (and) Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil
- CAS #: 8001-25-0 / 68334-00-9
- Appearance: Soft, Off-Yellow to Pale-Green Semi-Solid Fat
- Odor: Characteristic Mild Odor
- Melting Point: 40 – 50°C (104 – 122°F)
- Specific Gravity: 0.89 (@ 50°C / 122°F)
- Saponification Value (mg KOH/g): 175 – 200
- Solubility: Soluble in Cosmetic Esters and Vegetable Oil. Insoluble in Water.
- Storage: We recommend storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, it is best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).