Bulk Crafters Choice Detergent Free Coconut Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base
This Bulk Detergent Free Coconut Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base from Crafters Choice is an opaque and white melt & pour soap base, containing coconut milk which is thought to be high in antioxidants and an excellent natural moisturizer for the skin. This Detergent Free Melt and Pour Soap Base from Crafter's Choice comes in a 24 lb Block, making it the perfect choice for all your melt and pour projects!
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Micas, Cosmetic Colorants etc. and pour it into your favorite Soap Mold!
- Detergent Free Coconut Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Detergent Free Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Crafters Choice Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Package: 24 lb Block
- Colour: Clear
- Clarity: Cloudy
- Detergent Level: 0 (Creamy Bubbles)
- Melt Point: 49 - 52ºC (120 - 125ºF)
- This product has no animal testing
- Crafters Choice Melt & Pour is made with no SLS
- Made with Non-GMO and Sustainable Coconut Oil & Palm Oil, as well as moisturizing Coconut Milk
- Perfect for Handmade Soapmaking
- Made in the USA
- INCI: Sorbitol (and) Sodium Cocoate (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Sodium Stearate (and) Glycerin (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice (and) Titanium Dioxide
- CAS# 50-70-4 / 61789-31-9 / 57-55-6 / 822-16-2 / 56-81-5 / 13463-67-7
- First, determine the amount of melt & pour soap that you will need for your project.
- Now, you can carefully slice the melt & pour soap base into workable, small pieces that can be placed into a microwave safe container.
- Heat the microwave safe container with the melt & pour pieces on low in 30 second intervals. Be sure to stir between intervals to ensure even heating, continuing to melt the soap base until liquid.
- Always be sure to handle hot soap carefully as it could burn the skin. Additionally, you can also melt the soap base in a double boiler.
- After melting your melt & pour soap base, you can stir in any cosmetic colour, scent, and skin safe additives, before pouring your mixture into the mold of your choosing.
- Allow your soap to cool until hardened. Now you can carefully remove your finished soap from the mold and enjoy!
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).