Crafters Choice Detergent Free Coconut Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base
This Detergent Free Coconut Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base from Crafters Choice is an opaque and white melt & pour soap base, containing coconut milk which is thought to be high in antioxidants and an excellent natural moisturizer for the skin. This Detergent Free Melt and Pour Soap Base from Crafter's Choice comes in a 2 lb. tray that is the perfect size for making eight 4 oz. soap bars.
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Micas, Cosmetic Colorants etc. and pour it into your favorite Soap Mold!
- Detergent Free Coconut Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Detergent Free Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Crafters Choice Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Package: 2 lb Tray
- Color: White
- Clarity: 4 – Opaque
- Detergent Level: 0 (Creamy Bubbles)
- Melt Point: 120-125º F
- No Animal Testing
- Crafters Choice Melt & Pour is made with no SLS
- Tray Design allows for unused soap to easily be stored for future use
- Perfect for Handmade Soapmaking
- Made in the USA
- Melt: Determine the amount of melt and pour soap base you need for your project. Carefully slice the soap base into small pieces and place into a microwave safe container. Heat on low at 30 second intervals, stirring between intervals until liquid. Handle hot soap carefully as it may burn the skin. Soap can also be melted in a double boiler.
- Mold: Stir in any cosmetic color, cosmetic scent, and skin safe additives you wish and then pour into the soap mold of your choosing. Allow to cool until hard.
- Remove from Soap Mold and Enjoy!
- Sodium Cocoate
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Stearate
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice
- Titanium Dioxide
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).