SFIC Low-Sweat White Melt & Pour Soap Base
This Premium Low Sweat White Melt & Pour Soap Base from SFIC boasts a low-sweat formula that will help prevent beads of moisture forming on soap bars, while still being made with natural vegetable skin care oils and other ingredients for maximum benefit for the skin. This Low-Sweat Melt and Pour White Soap Base is made using the natural soap making process, with the formula giving a look that is similar to Cold Process soap while also producing a product that creates a light and creamy lather that you're sure to love!
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Micas, Cosmetic Colorants etc. and pour it into your favorite Soap Mold! No curing time is required making this an easy craft project for all ages!
- Low-Sweat White Melt & Pour Soap Base
- SFIC Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Fine Natural Vegetable Oil Recipe
- Manufactured Using a Natural Soap Making Process
- 20% Kosher Glycerine Added
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Products
- No SLS or SLES are used in SFIC Soap Bases
- SFIC's Raw Materials are Non-GMO
- SFIC's Food grade plant derived oils are farmed by sustainable growers
- SFIC’s Palm Oil is purchased from companies that comply with RSPO
- Made in the USA for over 45 years
Note: This product was formerly called our Natural Low-Sweat White Melt & Pour Soap Base. We are re-branding our Melt & Pour to reflect the supplier’s information as it is our intention to add more Melt & Pour brands in the future.
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Glycerine (Kosher, of Vegetable Origin)
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent)
- Propylene Glycol (made from Vegetable Glycerine)
- Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier)
- Oat Protein
- Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener used in Opaque Soaps)
The Manufacturing Process:
- The manufacturing process of these Natural Melt & Pour Soap Bases is similar to how soap makers have produced soap for hundreds of years.
- The manufacturer makes the soap in the "hot process" method, by means of a reaction of the vegetable oils together with the alkali in large vessels, "cooked" until completion.
- During this "cooking" process they can then add all sorts of ingredients such as butters, additional oils, extracts, exfoliants, and a variety of other ingredients.
- The finished product is then poured into molds and allowed to cool. Once solidified, the finished Melt & Pour Soap is cut into blocks and ready for crafters to melt down and work with, adding fragrances, colors, exfoliates, using decorative molds and techniques to make their own unique soap creations!
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).