Our Avocado Butter is a versatile, premium cosmetic butter that is made for topical use. Made with 100% pure Avocado Oil that is rich in Vitamin A, D, and E, Unsaturated Fatty Acids and Lecithin, this Avocado Butter is great for helping improve dry, rough skin so it can feel smooth, moisturized and refreshed! Our Avocado Butter possesses excellent penetrating qualities and great spreadability, commonly being used to improve the emollience of various DIY products including Bar Soaps, Creams, Lotions, Lip Balms, Hair Conditioners, Massage Products and more!
- Avocado Butter
- This Butter is Non-GMO, Gluten Free and suitable for Vegans
- Avocado Butter is a soft, off-white butter that possesses a mild odor and is made by blending Avocado Oil and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil
- The Avocado Oil used in this butter is rich in Vitamin A, D, and E, Unsaturated Fatty Acids and Lecithin, all components that are known to be beneficial for the skin
- This Avocado Butter possesses excellent penetrating qualities and great spreadability on skin, making it ideal for helping improve dry, rough skin so it can feel smooth and moisturized
- Avocado Butter is commonly used to enhance the emollience of products including lotions, creams and soap bars
- Normal Usage Rates for this Butter include 5 – 100% in Lip Balms, 3 – 6% in Bar Soap, 3 – 5% in Lotions and Creams and 2 – 5% in Hair Conditioners
Common Uses for this Product Include:
- Bar Soaps
- Facial Masks
- Body Butters
- Lip Balm
- Hair Conditioner
- Nail and Cuticle Products
- Body Care Products
- Facial Care Products
- After Sun Products
- Massage Products
- INCI: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (and) Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil
- CAS #: 8024-32-6 / 68334-00-9
- Appearance: Soft, White to Off-White Semi-Solid Fat
- Odor: Characteristic Mild Odor
- Melting Point: 40 – 50°C (104 - 122°F)
- Refractive Index: 0.89 (@ 50°C / 122°F)
- Saponification Value (mg KOH/g): 175 – 200
- Solubility: Soluble in Cosmetic Esters and Vegetable Oil. Insoluble in water.
- Storage: We recommend storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, it is best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).