Bergamot & Fir Fragrance Oil
The uplifting aroma of our Bergamot & Fir Fragrance Oil will delight your senses as citrusy notes of bergamot, pineapple and lime blend with the alluring aroma of fir needles, rose, vanilla and cedarwood. This tantalizing fragrance oil is a part of our Masculine Aroma Collection, a selection of sophisticated, captivating and powerful fragrances that are sure to delight the senses!
- Bergamot & Fir Fragrance Oil
- Bergamot & Fir Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Paraben and Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Pineapple, Lime
- Middle/Heart Notes: Geranium, Rose, Fir Needle
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Amber, Cedarwood
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 81.2°C / 178.2°F
- Specific Gravity: 0.9670 - 0.9970
- Refractive Index: 1.4584 - 1.4634
- Vanillin Content: 0%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap: Testing in Process:
- Consistency Change: Testing in process
- Color Change: Testing in process
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).