Black Rock Fragrance Oil
Experience both the drama and serenity of Vancouver's rugged pacific landscape with notes of sea minerals and volcanic rock moss that open to a heart of rainforest pine and onyx rose, altogether wrapped in a base of black amber and wild driftwood. This unique scent is part of our Aroma Landscapes Fragrance Collection, a selection of fine fragrances that will take your senses on an aromatic journey around the world.
- Black Rock Fragrance Oil
- Black Rock Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Paraben and Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Elemi Resin, Fir Needle
- Middle/Heart Notes: Onyx Rose, Marine Woody, Sea Moss
- Base Notes: Black Amber, Vetiver, Tonka Bean
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 95.2°C / 203.4°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.0380 - 1.0680
- Refractive Index: 1.5326 - 1.5376
- Vanillin Content: 0%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: Fragrance Blended Normally in Cold Process Soap Making
- Color Change: No Significant Color Change in Cold Process Soap Making
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).