Coconut Fractionated Oil 100% (MCT Oil) - Organic
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 100%
- Organic Coconut Fractionated Oil 100%
- MCT Oil
- Our Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is 100% coconut derived
- Our Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is refined and produced through esterification of Coconut Kernels
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a clear liquid oil that does not go solid at room temperature
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is highly stable and resistant to oxidation, while also being an effective emollient, moisturizer and viscosity regulator
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a non-greasy oil that can easily absorb into the skin without clogging pores, making it a favourite choice for massage therapists
Can Be Used In A Variety of Products Including:
- Lip Balms
- Bath Oils
- Massage Products
- Aromatherapy Products
- Body Care Products
- Personal Care Products
- Carrier Oil for Essential Oils
- INCI: Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- CAS#: 73398-61-5
- Country of Origin: Singapore
- Extraction Method: Esterification
- Source: Coconut Kernel
- Processing Type: Refined
- Color: Clear, colorless liquid to very pale yellow liquid
- Shelf Life: Indefinite with proper storage - out of direct sunlight in a cool environment
What Are Triglycerides?
- Triglycerides refer to the number of carbon atoms that are found in fatty acids.
- There are different types of fatty acids with Long-Chain Fatty Acids containing 13–21 carbons, Medium-Chain Fatty (MCT) Acids have 6-12 carbon atoms, and Short-Chain Fatty Acids have fewer than 6 carbon atoms.
- The benefit of the shorter chain length in MCT is that the fatty acids are more rapidly broken down and absorbed into the body.
- The predominant fatty acids featured in our MCT Oil 60/40 are Caproic Acid (C6), Caprylic Acid (C8), and Capric Acid (C10) fatty acids.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).