Enchanted Smudge Fragrance Oil
Release your holiday spirit and banish negative energy with our Enchanted Smudge Fragrance Oil that is an enchanting blend of wild sweet orange and winter sage that has been bundled with smoked cedar and smoldering spices. This enchanting fragrance oil is a part of our Autumn Equinox collection, a selection of fragrances celebrating the autumn equinox, a time when there are equal hours of light and dark, a time of balance where summer is ending, and the winter is approaching.
- Enchanted Smudge Fragrance Oil
- Enchanted Smudge Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Orange Peel, Winter Sage, Petitgrain, Tangelo, Cassia
- Middle/Heart Notes: White Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Forest Pine
- Base Notes: Smoked Cedar Wood, Fir Balsam
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 72.2°C / 162°F
- Specific Gravity: 0.9140 - 0.9440
- Refractive Index: 1.4605 - 1.4655
- Vanillin Content: 0%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: Testing in process
- Color Change: Testing in process
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).