Escali L125 Maximum Precision Digital Scale
- Escali L125 Maximum Precision Digital Scale
- Escali Precision Scale
- This is a highly accurate, operator friendly digital scale that is perfect for measuring out precise quantities of ingredients
- Scale Capacity: 125 grams
- Measurement Increments: 0.01 g, 0.0005 oz, 0.2 gn, 0.05 ct, 0.005 dwt, 0.0005 ozt
- Units supported: Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Grains (gn), Carats (ct), Pennyweights (dwt), Troy Ounces (ozt)
- Scale Dimensions: 5.75" x 8" x 2.5"
- Platform Dimensions: 4.5” x 4.5”
- The perfect scale for measuring out precise ingredients such as essential oils, fragrance oils, colourants, soap making supplies and more
- The Escali Maximum Precision Digital Scale is a top-rated scale in the marketplace
- Features a sealed control panel to guard the display and controls from accidental spills
- Features a platform leveling system so that accurate measurements can be obtained
- Features a tare function so you can easily clear off the weight of containers to get accurate measurements of product
- Features 6 different weighing modes
- Features an Item Counting Feature to measure out precise numbers of product
- Features a cumulative memory feature so that you can weigh multiple items separately and then add the combined weight together to gain a total weight
- Features an automatic shut off feature where the scale will shut off automatically after inactivity to save energy
- Battery operated with 4 AA batteries included, or can be powered with an optional power adapter available separately
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).