Ghost Train Fragrance Oil
Transport your senses aboard an imaginary ghost train and experience the haunting essence of radiant cinnamon and white ginger, softened by a magical dark amber resin.
- Ghost Train Fragrance Oil
- Ghost Train Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Paraben and Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Anise, Cinnamon, White Ginger
- Middle/Heart Notes: Jasmine, Ghost Flower, Patchouli, Clove
- Base Notes: Amber Resin, Vanilla
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 100°C / 212°F
- Specific Gravity: 0.949 - 0.979
- Refractive Index: 1.4713 - 1.4763
- Vanillin Content: 1-5%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
TESTING IN PROCESS
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).