Honeysuckle Floral Water
Our Honeysuckle Floral Water has an exotic and sweet aroma and is said to possess antioxidant properties, making it a popular choice in anti-aging products. Honeysuckle Flower Water’s fragrant and valuable skin care properties make it an excellent addition to DIY products such as Body Sprays, Room Sprays, Facial Toners, Creams and Lotions. This Honeysuckle Water is a simple way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils in water soluble products!
- Honeysuckle Water
- Honeysuckle Floral Water
- Honeysuckle Floral Water has a sweet and exotic aroma
- Honeysuckle Floral Water is said to possess rejuvenating and anti-aging properties, making this flower water a great addition to anti-aging products
- Honeysuckle Floral Water is believed to possess a number of potent anti-oxidant properties
- Floral waters are versatile ingredients that make them an excellent addition to products for their fragrant and valuable skin care properties.
- Floral Waters make excellent additions to a wide variety of DIY projects and represent a simple way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils in water soluble products
Can be Used in a Variety of Products Including:
- Body Sprays
- Linen Sprays
- Room Sprays
- Facial Toners
- Body Spritz
- Body Care Products
- Aromatherapy Based Products
- INCI: Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Water
- Odor: Characteristic Honeysuckle Aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Specific Gravity: 0.980 - 1.100 @ 20°C
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).