Mad Moon Fragrance Oil
You will go mad for the delicious aroma of warm apple cider, rich with crisp cosmic apples and juicy pears that have been cored, sliced and seasoned with sugar and spice. This inviting fragrance oil is a part of our Autumn Equinox collection, a selection of fragrances celebrating the autumn equinox, a time when there are equal hours of light and dark, a time of balance where summer is ending, and the winter is approaching.
- Mad Moon Fragrance Oil
- Mad Moon Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Cosmic Crisp Apple, Juicy Pineapple, Pear Wine
- Middle/Heart Notes: Cinnamon Cider, Applewood
- Base Notes: Tahitian Vanilla, Caramel
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 84.9°C / 184.8°F
- Specific Gravity: 0.9640 - 0.9940
- Refractive Index: 1.4795 - 1.4845
- Vanillin Content: 1-5%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap: Testing in Process:
- Consistency Change: Testing in process
- Color Change: Testing in process
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).