Plantapon TF Surfactant
- Plantapon TF
- Plantapon Tear Free
- Plantapon TF is a natural surfactant blend that can be used in a wide variety of gentle cleansing formulations
- Plantapon TF is an extremely mild tear-free and sulfate-free surfactant blend that is based on APG technology
- Plantapon TF possesses effective cleansing properties, while also having excellent foaming and sensory properties
- Plantapon TF is Sulfate-free, EO-free, PEG-free and Paraben-free
- The glyceryl oleate in the surfactant blend provides conditioning to the hair and skin, while the alkyl polyglucosides softly rinse away dirt and other impurities.
- Plantapon TF is Ideal for baby care products such as shampoos and washes
This Surfactant Can Be Used In Many Different Products Including:
- Baby Care Products
- Body Wash
- Face Wash
- Facial Cleansers
- Sensitive Skin Care Formulas
- INCI: Decyl Glucoside (and) Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate (and) Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate
- Appearance: Clear Yellow Liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (@ 25°C): 4.5 – 5.5
- Typical Usage: ~ 20%
- Solids Content: 57.5 – 62.5%
- Viscosity (@ 25°C): Max 2500 cps.
- Storage Conditions: We suggest storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).