Black Currant Liquid Extract
- Black Currant Liquid Extract
- Black Currant Liquid Extract is a blend of Black Currant Extract and Propanediol
- Black Currant Liquid Extract is 100% natural and Preservative-Free
- Black Currant Liquid Extract is standardized to possess 3.39% Polysaccharides
- Anthocyanins are known to be powerful antioxidants, helping to improve the appearance of free radical damage caused by sun exposure or pollutants, making them ideal for a wide range of products intended to revitalize the appearance of skin and hair.
- Propanediol is a plant based, biodegradable and petrochemical-free solvent that is becoming a popular corn sugar derived alternative to petroleum based Glycols in personal care formulations
- Propanediol has a skin-friendly performance as it provides enhanced moisturization, improved emollience and enhanced viscosity, as well as anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and non-irritating properties to formulations
This Product Is A Great Addition To A Variety of Products Including:
- Hair Care Products
- Skin Care Products
- Personal Care Products
- After-Sun Products
- Anti-Aging Products
- INCI: Ribes Nigrum Fruit Extract and Propanediol
- Appearance: Dark Pink-Red Opaque Liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- UV Assay: 4.37% Anthocyanins
- Specific Gravity: 0.9100 - 1.3550 @ 25°C
- Refractive Index: 1.435 - 1.460 @ 20°C
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Storage: Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame and other sources of ignition. Store in accordance with local regulations.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).