Blueberry Liquid Extract
- Blueberry Liquid Extract
- Blueberry Liquid Extract is a blend of Blueberry Extract and Propanediol
- Blueberry Liquid Extract is 100% natural and Preservative-Free
- Blueberry Liquid Extract is standardized to possess 5.48% Anthocyanins
- Anthocyanins are said to be potent antioxidants that help shield the skin against free radical damage.
- Propanediol is a plant based, biodegradable and petrochemical-free solvent that is becoming a popular corn sugar derived alternative to petroleum based Glycols in personal care formulations
- Propanediol has a skin-friendly performance as it provides enhanced moisturization, improved emollience and enhanced viscosity, as well as anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and non-irritating properties to formulations
This Product Is A Great Addition To A Variety of Products Including:
- Hair Care Products
- Skin Care Products
- Personal Care Products
- After-Sun Products
- Anti-Aging Products
- INCI: Vaccinium Uliginosum Fruit Extract and Propanediol
- Appearance: Dark pinkish-red opaque liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- UV Assay: 5.48% Anthocyanins
- Common Usage: 1 - 3% in Cosmetic Products
- Specific Gravity: 0.9100 - 1.3550 @ 25°C
- Refractive Index: 1.435 - 1.460 @ 20°C
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Storage: Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame and other sources of ignition. Store in accordance with local regulations.
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).