Rose Gold Peony Fragrance Oil
Crisp, gentle, and just the right amount of sweet, the Rose Gold Peony Fragrance Oil is a beautifully delicate aroma, reminiscent of a vibrant, rosy bouquet of flowers. Incorporating a blend of champagne, litchi, pink berry, and bergamot to notes, with pink peony, rose, and freesia heart notes, all pulled together with a soft base of white musk and amber.
- Rose Gold Peony Fragrance Oil
- Rose Gold Peony Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Paraben and Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Champagne, Litchi, Pink Berry, Bergamot
- Middle/Heart Notes: Pink Peony, Rose, Freesia
- Base Notes: White Musk, Amber
Common Uses For Fragrance Oils Include:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Glycerin Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Bath Products
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: >100 °C / 212 °F
- Specific Gravity: 1.020 - 1.050
- Refractive Index: 1.5080 - 1.5130
- Vanillin Content: 0%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: None.
- Color Change: None.
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.