Diffuser Reeds 10" - Black
These premium quality reeds are the perfect choice for making your own Reed Diffusers. Made of natural reed from the USA, this porous plant material is the best choice for diffusing your favorite fragrance base, as it naturally draws the fragrance up through the reeds to release scent into your room. Easily and economically make your own reed diffusers using our Natra Diffuser Base, your choice of favorite Fragrance or Essential Oil together with these beautiful reeds and your choice of glass bottle. Reeds are 10" in Length and 3mm in Diameter.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Reeds
- Made of Natural Reed
- Color: Black
- Product of the USA
- Height: 10"
- Diameter: 3mm
How to Make a Reed Diffuser:
- Start by making your own Diffuser Fragrance Oil Base by blending 75% Natra Reed Diffuser Base with 25% Voyageur Fragrance or Essential Oil. For a stronger fragrance throw increase the percentage of Fragrance/Essential Oil to Reed Diffuser Base up to a maximum of 40% fragrance.
- Place several reeds in a glass bottle or diffuser container
- Pour in your Scented Reed Diffuser Base.
- Once Reeds are saturated, turn over to expose wet reeds to the air. The reeds will naturally continue to draw up the liquid fragrance base from the bottle and diffuse into the room.
- Once the bottle is empty, refill with more fragranced diffuser base and enjoy again.
- Reeds can typically be reused for several months before needing to be replaced. After repeated use, the natural pores of the reed can slowly become saturated and clogged preventing the reeds from diffusing the fragrance effectively. If this occurs, or if you would like to use a different scented reed diffuser base, we recommend using new reeds.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).