French Mineral Grey Clay
Our French Mineral Grey Clay is a 100% natural premium mineral clay from France that is mechanically harvested. This Mineral Grey French Clay is composed primarily of Illite, Quartz and Kaolin, free from crystalline silica and is wonderful for helping remove impurities while gently exfoliating and conditioning the skin. It is perfect for body wraps, face scrubs, face masks, mineral make-up as well as added to soap and bath products.
- French Mineral Grey Clay
- Also known as Mineral Grey Kaolin Clay
- Mineral Grey French Clay is a premium clay that features a unique composition that includes Illite, Quartz and Kaolin
- French Pastel Pink Clay is ideal for all skin types.
- French Mineral Grey Clay is used across the cosmetic industry and is also commonly used to remove impurities and condition the skin.
- French Mineral Grey Clay can be used to help tone and purify the skin, removing impurities and tightening the pores.
- INCI: Illite / Quartz / Kaolin
- Country of Origin: France
- CAS #: 12173-60-3 / 1332-58-7/14808-60-7
- Particle Size: 90% < 77 μm and 100% <150 μm
- Odor: Almost Odorless
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Appearance: Black anthracite powder
- Directions for Use: Can be used at a rate of 5 – 100% in skin care products
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).