Lamesoft PO 65
Lamesoft PO 65 uses a nature-based lipid derived from Sunflower and Coconut Oil that is a high performance additive for surfactant based products providing an intensive moisturizing and skin-softening sensation by depositing glyceryl oleate onto the skins surface. Free of preservatives, derived from 100% natural, renewable feedstocks, Lamesoft PO 65 is ideal for baby care, body washes and hair care products aimed at today’s environmentally aware consumers.
*As stated in the Technical Information, if product becomes cold in storage or during transportation, it can become opaque with no effect on the efficacy of the product. This is totally normal and will generally clear again once warmed back up.
- Lipid layer enhancer for surfactant based cleansers
- Softens and moisturizes skin and hair
- Can improve the mildness of a formulation
- Enhances viscosity in sulfate-free systems
- Cold processable; saving time and energy
- Can be used in clear, opacified and pearlized formulations
- EO/PO free
- 100% naturally derived
This Surfactant Can Be Used In Many Different Products Including:
- Bar Soap
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Body Washes
- Bubble Baths
- Cleaning Products
- Personal Care Products
- INCI: Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate
- Appearance: Light Yellow Viscous Liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (5 %): 3 – 4
- Density @ 20°C: 1.06 - 1.1 g/cm3
- Type: Mixture of alkyl glucoside with fatty acid glyceryl ester
- Typical Usage Rate: up to 5%
- Activity: 30% (65% Solids)
- Storage Conditions: Store between + 10°C and + 30°C. Storage at temperatures below 10°C can lead to a crystallization. This property is characteristic of the product and reversible by stirring and heating at 25 - 30°C with no effect on the efficacy of the product.
- When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
- Manufacturer: BASF Care Creations
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).