NATRA Reed Diffuser Base
Our NATRA Reed Diffuser Base is an eco-friendly, vegan solubilizer derived primarily from sustainable source, soya based glycerin and is designed for optimal fragrance throw. Formulated with 0% VOC content and Allergen Free, this base is optimized for use as a reed diffuser base, fragrance carrier and/or diluent for fragrances and essential oils, reinforcing the odor and extending the air fresheners fragrance. Simply blend your favorite Fragrance or Essential Oil with the NATRA Reed Diffuser Base for use with Reed or Aromatherapy Home Diffusers and Room Sprays. Typical Dilution Rate: 25% Fragrance or Essential Oil blended with NATRA reed diffuser base. Reeds and containers sold separately.
- Excellent Fragrance Solubility
- Allergen Free
- VOC- 0%
- Low Odor
- Primarily from Sustainable Sourced Soya Based Glycerin
- Low Evaporation Rate
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Odor: Low Odor
- VOC- 0%
- Specific Gravity @ 25°C: 1.051 - 1.081
- Refractive Index @ 25°C: 1.4331 - 1.4381
- Typical Usage Rate: 25% Fragrance or Essential Oil blended with Diffuser Base, although this may vary due to personal
preference and required strength.
- Storage Conditions: Stable at room temperature and humidity when stored upright, in the original tightly sealed container away from all sources of heat.
- When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).