Plantapon SF (NA) Surfactant
Plantapon SF (NA) is a natural, ready to use surfactant blend that can be used in a wide variety of gentle cleansing formulations. Plantapon SF (NA) is an extremely mild surfactant blend that is Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide Free, Alkyl sulfate Free, Betaine Free and Ecologically friendly. Plantapon SF (NA) is easy to use and is ideal for baby care products, body washes, face washes, shampoos and other sensitive skin formulas.
Formulations can be as simple as using 20% - 50% Plantapon SF (NA) with up to 3% Lamesoft PO 65 together with any of your other favorite moisturizing ingredients, preservative, fragrance and water.
- Plantapon SF (NA)
- Easy to handle and cold processable
- Ideal for sensitive skin claims
- Fantastic cleansing properties
- Rich, dense foam
- Excellent flash foam
- Easy to thicken with naturally derived lipid layer enhancer, Lamesoft® PO 65
- Versatile ‚ can be used for hand wash, body wash, face wash, baby concepts, wipes, professional shampoos
This Surfactant Can Be Used In Many Different Products Including:
- Baby Care Products
- Body Wash
- Face Wash
- Facial Cleansers
- Sensitive Skin Care Formulas
- INCI: Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate
- Appearance: Clear Yellow Liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (@ 20°C): 6.5 – 7.5
- Recommended formulation pH: < 5.5 (viscosity built up)
- Typical Usage: ~ 50%
- Density (@ 20°C): 1.1300 - 1.145 g/cm3
- Storage Conditions: We suggest storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
- Manufacturer: BASF Care Creations
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).