TRIstat SDHA, NF Preservative
TRIstat SDHA, NF is a Paraben and Formaldehyde Free preservative that will fight against Yeast, Molds, as well as Gram Positive and Gram Negative Bacteria. TRIstat SDHA, NF can be used in leave-on and rinse-off applications and is permitted in natural and organic cosmetics (ECOCERT/COSMOS, Soil Association, ICEA/AIAB, NaTrue).
- Paraben Free and Formaldehyde Free
- Permitted in natural and organic cosmetics (ex. ECOCERT/COSMOS, Soil Association, ICEA, AIAB, NaTrue)
- Can be used in a wide range of cosmetics
- Effective in leave-on and rinse-off applications
- Store container tightly closed under cool and light proof conditions
- INCI: Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Usage Rate: 0.03 - 0.50%
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- pH Range: 3.0 - 6.5
- Odor: None
- Appearance: Crystalline Powder
- Soluble in Water, Glycerin, Glycols and Methanol
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).