#10 Hunter Green Candle Dye Block
Our #10 Hunter Green Candle Dye Block allows the production of various hunter green shades depending on your products dye/wax ratio, see product photo for reference.
- Adjust color/shade by increasing or decreasing the ratio of dye to wax, see product photo for reference.
- Please bear in mind that colors will vary depending on the type of wax and/or fragrance use.
- Looking to make the color a bit darker? Add a small piece of our #27 Black Dye Block to your dyed wax.
- All dyes fade over a period of time. Light colors tend to fade faster than dark colors.
- We recommend not over-heating dyes in wax. Excessive heat can oxidize the wax and have a deteriorating effect on dyes.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).