100% Natural Blue Raspberry Flavor
Our 100% Natural Blue Raspberry Flavor provides a tangy and sweet raspberry taste that will give a yummy kick to your DIY products! This Blue Raspberry Flavor Oil is a 100% natural concentrated, food grade, oil soluble flavor that can be used in a range of products including lip balms, lip glosses, lipstick, edible massage melts, massage oils and more!
- 100% Natural Blue Raspberry Flavor
- Natural Blue Raspberry Flavor Oil
- Our Blue Raspberry Flavor provides a tangy and sweet raspberry taste that will give a yummy kick to your DIY products
- This is a food grade, oil soluble flavor oil
- This flavor oil is 100% natural and made from all-natural flavor constituents
- This flavor oil is Unsweetened, Gluten Free and suitable for Vegans
This Flavor is Perfect for a Wide Range of Products Including:
- Lip Balms
- Lip Gloss
- Liquid Lip Gloss
- Lip Scrubs
- Lip Jellies
- Edible Massage Melts
- Edible Massage Bars
- Massage Oils
- INCI: Flavor
- Flavor: Characteristic Raspberry Flavor
- Appearance: Clear, Light Yellowish Liquid
- Refractive Index: 1.4652 - 1.4837 @ 20°C
- Specific Gravity: 0.8835 - 0.9765 @ 25°C
- Country of Origin: USA
- Unsweetened, 100% Natural Oil Soluble Flavor Oil
- Flavor Oil is Gluten Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free and suitable for Vegans
- Storage Recommendation: Store in tightly sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct light and heat
- Usage Rate: We recommend adding between 1 – 5% of the flavor oil to your projects.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).