Caribbean Rum Fragrance Oil
The tropical aroma of our Caribbean Rum Fragrance Oil will delight your senses as warm top notes of rum, bergamot and apple blend with heart notes of plum, orange flower and anise; all before being finished with base notes of amber, patchouli and tobacco. This tantalizing fragrance oil is a part of our Masculine Aroma Collection, a selection of sophisticated, captivating and powerful fragrances that are sure to delight the senses!
- Caribbean Rum Fragrance Oil
- Caribbean Rum Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Paraben and Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Rum, Bergamot, Apple
- Middle/Heart Notes: Plum, Orange Flower, Anise
- Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli, Tobacco
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 81.2°C / 178.2°F
- Specific Gravity: 0.9960 - 1.0260
- Refractive Index: 1.5134 - 1.5184
- Vanillin Content: 0%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: Takes longer to come to trace.
- Color Change: Slight darkening in uncolored cold process soap.
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.