Chamomile Floral Water
Our Chamomile Floral Water has a calming honey like floral aroma and is said to possess anti-inflammatory properties, making it a popular choice for DIY makeup remover and toners for oily or acne prone skin. Chamomile Flower Waters valuable and fragrant skin care properties make them an excellent addition to DIY products such as Facial Toners, Room Sprays, Body Sprays, Creams and Lotions. This Chamomile Water is the simplest way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils in your water soluble products!
- Chamomile Water
- Chamomile Floral Water
- Chamomile Floral Water has a calming and subtle honey like floral aroma
- Chamomile Floral Water is said to possess anti-inflammatory properties that make it a popular choice for DIY makeup remover and toners for oily or acne prone skin
- Floral waters are a versatile ingredient that make an excellent addition to products for their fragrant and valuable skin care properties.
- Floral Waters make an excellent addition to a wide variety of DIY projects or represent a simple way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils in water soluble products
Can be Used in a Variety of Products Including:
- Body Sprays
- Linen Sprays
- Room Sprays
- Facial Toners
- Body Spritz
- Body Care Products
- Aromatherapy Based Products
- INCI: Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water
- Odor: Characteristic Chamomile Aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Specific Gravity: 0.980 - 1.100 @ 68°F (20°C)
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).