Champa White Absolute - 10% In Jojoba Oil
- Champa White Absolute 10% in Jojoba Oil
- Champaca Absolute 10%
- Country of Origin: Blended in Canada
- Aromatic Summary: intense, fresh, green-floral scent with underlying warmth and subtle leafy notes
- Aromatic Strength: Middle
- Blends well with jasmine, lemon, coriander, rose, grapefruit, bergamot, ylang ylang, neroli, sandalwood and other floral scents.
- White Champa Absolute is solvent extracted from the flowers of the Magnolia Champaca (formerly classified as Michelia champaca)
- Principal Constituents: linalool, benzyl acetate, beeta lonone, phenyl ethyl alcohol, gamma-selinene, benzyl benzoate, phenylethyl benzoate and eugenol.
- 10% Pure Champa White Absolute in Jojoba Oil
- Botanical Name: Magnolia champaca (formerly classified as Michelia champaca)
- INCI: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (and) Magnolia champaca flower oil
- Plant Part: Flower
- Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction of the Absolute, Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
- Colour: Yellowish liquid
Caution: Essential Oils are concentrated essences from plants, and should always be diluted before application to the skin to avoid irritation. We do not promote or encourage the use of Essential Oils internally but more for their aromatic and topical benefits. Ensure that you are aware of the contraindications of the oils that you are using and consult with your doctor or a certified aromatherapist if you have health concerns or questions.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).