Champaka Fragrance Oil
Our Champaka Fragrance Oil is a beautiful scent that is perfect for your DIY projects all year round! This exotic aroma combines top notes of Jasmine and Lily of the Valley with heart notes of Indian Chai and Soft Spice, along with a woodsy, heavy base of Patchouli and Cedarwood to create a scent we think you will love!
- Champaka Fragrance Oil
- Champaka Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Champaka, Ozone
- Middle/Heart Notes: Indian Chai, Soft Spice
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood
Common Uses For Fragrance Oils Include:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Glycerin Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Bath Products
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: Greater than 93.3°C / 199.99°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.090 – 1.100 @ 25°C
- Refractive Index: 1.548 - 1.563 @ 25°C
- Vanillin Content: 6.11%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: None
- Color Change: Darkens Uncolored Soap
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is known to contain a component that is listed under California Proposition 65. Please refer to the SDS for more information.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulations.