Coffee Essential Oil - Roasted
- Coffee - Roasted Essential Oil
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Aromatic Summary: Warm aroma reminiscent of a freshly brewed pot of coffee
- Aromatic Strength: Medium
- Blends well with other essential oils including Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Vanilla
- Coffee Essential Oil is Cold Pressed from the seeds of the coffee plant
- The arabica coffee plant is a medium size evergreen plant with dark green leaves. This plant produces white flowers and red coffee cherries containing two seeds each. These seeds are collected and cold pressed in order to produce the essential oil.
- Coffea arabica is the earliest cultivated species of the coffee tree and still the most widely grown. All fine specialty coffees come from Coffea arabica, which produce approximately 70% of the world's coffee, and are dramatically superior in quality to the other principal commercial coffee species
- Latin: Coffea arabica L.
- Origin: Brazil
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Processing Method: Cold Pressed
- Description / Color / Consistency: A thick, dark brown liquid.
- Note: This oil can be thick. If so, we would recommend placing the bottle in a hot water bath, and changing the water frequently until it is back to its liquid state, then gently agitating it before use.
Usage Note: This oil can be thick. If so, we would recommend placing the bottle in a hot water bath, and changing the water frequently until it is back to its liquid state, then gently agitating it before use.
Caution: Essential Oils are concentrated essences from plants and should always be diluted before application to the skin to avoid irritation. We do not promote or encourage the use of essential oils internally, but instead promote their usage more for their aromatic and topical benefits. Always ensure that you are aware of the contraindications of the oils that you are using and consult with your doctor or a certified aromatherapist if you have health concerns or questions.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).