Cranberry Seed Oil
Our Cranberry Seed Oil is a pure, virgin oil that is extracted through cold pressing cranberry seeds. This virgin, unrefined Cranberry Seed Oil has a characteristic fruity aroma and is a rich source of Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Phytosterols, Phospholipids and Vitamin A. Cranberry Seed Oil is a luscious and moisturizing oil that has a unique balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids, with this 1:1 ratio increasing stability and providing natural antioxidant properties to various cosmetic and personal care products! Our Virgin Cranberry Seed Oil is a great addition to products including Lotions, Creams, Lip Balms, Conditioners, Soap and Sun Protection Products.
- Cranberry Seed Oil
- Virgin Cranberry Seed Oil
- This pure oil is extracted through cold-pressing cranberry seeds
- Our virgin cranberry seed oil is unrefined and ranges from pale yellow to greenish in colour
- Our Cranberry Seed Oil has a characteristic fruity aroma
- Cranberry Seed Oil is a rich source of Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Phytosterols, Phospholipids and Vitamin A.
- Cranberry Seed Oil has a unique 1:1 ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids, helping to increase stability and provide natural antioxidant properties to products
- Cranberry Seed Oil is suitable to use with all skin types, but will especially benefit those with dry or mature skin which craves extra moisture.
- Cranberry Seed Oil has a luscious texture that is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it feeling non-greasy
- Cranberry Seed Oil is a stable, light and non-greasy oil that is a great addition to cosmetic and personal care products
Can Be Used In A Variety Of Products Including:
- Lip Balms
- Soap Bars
- Massage Oils
- Premium Skin Care Formulations
- INCI: Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
- Appearance: Pale Yellow to Greenish Liquid
- Aroma: Characteristic
- Extraction Method: Cold-Pressed
- Refinement Method: Unrefined
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).