Cream Soda Fragrance Oil
Reinvigorate your senses with our Cream Soda Fragrance Oil, where notes of raspberry, nectarine, white lily and pineapple blend together over a base of vanilla and musk to create the aroma of this childhood staple! This refreshing fragrance oil is a part of our Soda Pop Collection, a selection of fun, bubbly and invigorating fragrances that are sure to delight all ages!
- Cream Soda Fragrance Oil
- Cream Soda Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Paraben and Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Raspberry, Nectarine, Pineapple
- Middle/Heart Notes: White Lilies, Sweet Pea, Muguet
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk
Common Uses For Fragrance Oils Include:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Glycerin Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Bath Products
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 63°C / 145.4°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.0860 - 1.1260
- Refractive Index: 1.5501 - 1.5551
- Vanillin Content: 1 - 5%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: Darkens uncolored cold process soap.
- Color Change: Takes longer to come to trace.
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.