Escali Primo Weigh Scale - White
5 kg x 1 gram Accuracy
The Escali Primo Weigh Scale is an economical, multifunctional digital scale that features an easy to use two button operation. This Escali Scale features a sealed control panel and a lightweight, rounded design making this scale not only durable, but easy to clean. This scale has a 5 Kg or 11 lb capacity, and is capable of measuring in 1 gram or .1 oz increments, making it perfect for measuring your soap making supplies and body care ingredients.
- Escali Primo Weigh Scale
- Escali Primo Digital Scale
- This is an economical, multifunctional digital scale that features an easy to use two button operation
- Scale Capacity: 5 kg or 11 lb
- Measurement Increments: 1 gram or 0.1 oz
- Units supported: oz, lb:oz, g
- Scale Dimensions: 8.5" x 6" x 1.5"
- The perfect scale for measuring out soap making supplies and ingredients for making cosmetics, body care products, personal care products and more
- The Escali Primo Scale is a top rated scale in the marketplace
- Features a sealed control panel to guard the display and controls from accidental spills
- Is a lightweight and durable scale that has rounded corners to help minimize impacts from accidental falls
- Features a tare function so you can easily clear off the weight of containers to get accurate measurements of product
- Features an automatic shut off feature where the scale will shut off after four minutes of inactivity to save energy
- Battery operated with 2 AA batteries included
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).