Eucalyptus Floral Water
Our Eucalyptus Floral Water has an aromatic and soothing aroma and is said to possess antimicrobial properties, making it a popular choice in various products. Eucalyptus Flower Water’s fragrant and valuable skin care properties make it an excellent addition to DIY products such as Body Sprays, Room Sprays, Facial Toners, Creams and Lotions. This Eucalyptus Water is a simple way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils in water soluble products!
- Eucalyptus Water
- Eucalyptus Floral Water
- Eucalyptus Floral Water has an aromatic, cooling and soothing aroma
- Eucalyptus Floral Water is said to possess antimicrobial properties that make it effective in reducing bacteria, making this flower water a great addition to cleaning products
- Eucalyptus Floral Water is believed to possess antitussive and expectorant properties, making it a popular addition to various DIY products during the cold and flu season
- Eucalyptus Floral Water is said to help clear and soothe the mind, providing mental clarity and helping to soothe mental fatigue
- Floral waters are versatile ingredients that make them an excellent addition to products for their fragrant and valuable skin care properties.
- Floral Waters make excellent additions to a wide variety of DIY projects and represent a simple way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils in water soluble products
Can be Used in a Variety of Products Including:
- Body Sprays
- Linen Sprays
- Room Sprays
- Facial Toners
- Body Spritz
- Body Care Products
- Aromatherapy Based Products
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Odor: Characteristic Eucalyptus Aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Specific Gravity: 0.980 - 1.100 @ 20°C
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).