Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil
Our Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil comes from Brazil and is extracted by Steam Distillation of the leaves Eucalyptus tree. Eucalyptus Lemon Oil has a strong, fresh, eucalyptus odour with lemon top notes and balsamic undertones and is used in a variety of products including aromatherapy, perfumery, soap, and other fine toiletries.
- Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil
- Lemon-Scented Gum
- Country of Origin: Brail
- Aromatic Summary: Strong, fresh, eucalyptus odour with lemon top notes and balsamic undertones
- Aromatic Strength: Top
- Blends well with other essential oils including Basil, Thyme, Lavender, Rosemary, Marjoram, Pine Cedarwood, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense and Tea Tree
- Eucalyptus Lemon Oil is Steam Distilled from the leaves.
- Eucalyptus Lemon is a tall evergreen tree native to Australia with smooth dimpled bark, blotched in grey, cream, and pink.
- Eucalyptus Lemon Oil, although native to Australia, is mainly cultivated in Brazil and China.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora
- INCI: Eucalyptus citriodora (Leaf) Oil
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Color: Ranges from a colorless to pale yellow liquid
Caution: Essential Oils are concentrated essences from plants and should always be diluted before application to the skin to avoid irritation. We do not promote or encourage the use of essential oils internally, but instead promote their usage more for their aromatic and topical benefits. Always ensure that you are aware of the contraindications of the oils that you are using and consult with your doctor or a certified aromatherapist if you have health concerns or questions.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).