Forest Ultrasonic Diffuser
Enjoy the ultimate aromatherapy experience, alongside the beauty of nature with the Forest Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser! This Forest Diffuser uses ultrasonic technology to break up water, essential oils and aroma blends into ultra-fine micro particles that can then be diffused into the air by mist. This ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser is the perfect way to diffuse and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of your favorite essential oils at your home or office!
- Forest Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Ultrasonic Diffusers allow you to enjoy the ultimate aromatherapy experience
- Features two levels of mist and two settings of soft LED lighting (Bright Light & Candle Light)
- Will run from 3 – 6 hours depending on the mist setting used
- Utilizes Advanced Ultrasonic Technology to break up water, essential oil and aroma blends into fine micro-particles that can be diffused as aroma into the air as mist without heat.
- The Diffusers cooling mist will allow you to help moisturize and refresh the air
- Diffusing the therapeutic benefits of essential oils into your environment is said to help improve your well-being through relieving feelings of stress, anxiety and low energy
- Size: 11.8 x 16.6cm
- Color: Silver Iron
- Water capacity: 100ml
- Has Remote Control with Auto Shutdown System
- Power: 12 W
- Voltage: DC 24V
- Light: Warm White LED
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).