French Pastel Pink Clay
Our French Pastel Pink Clay is a 100% natural premium mineral clay from France that is mechanically harvested. This Pastel French Pink Clay is composed primarily of Illite and Kaolin and is a very mild detoxifying clay that works wonderfully on tired and irritated skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and smooth. It is perfect for body wraps, face scrubs, face masks, mineral make-up as well as added to soap and bath products.
- French Nude Beige Clay
- Also known as Nude Beige Kaolin Clay
- Nude Beige French Clay is a premium clay that features a composition that includes Illite and Kaolin, minerals and trace elements
- French Nude Beige Clay is considered to be the regenerative clay that is excellent for all skin types.
- French Nude Beige Clay is used across the cosmetic industry and is also commonly used to remove impurities and improve circulation.
- French Nude Beige Clay can be used to help rejuvenate and give skin an improved smooth appearance.
- INCI: Illite / Kaolin
- Country of Origin: France
- CAS #: 12173-60-3 / 1332-58-7
- Particle Size: 90% < 100 μm and 100% <80 μm
- Odor: Almost Odorless
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Appearance: Fine Beige to Pinkish Powder
- Directions for Use: Can be used at a rate of 5 – 100% in skin care products
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).