French Pink Clay
Our French Pink Clay is a premium cosmetic clay from France that is a wonderful combination of Red and White clays. French Pink Clay is considered to be the mildest clay and works well for normal, sensitive and mature skin types. French Pink Clays unique composition includes Kaolinite, Iron, Illite, Montmorillonite and Calcite, making it perfect for body wraps, soap, face scrubs, face masks and more!
- French Pink Clay
- Also known as Pink Clay or Red/White Clay
- French Pink Clay is a wonderful combination of Red and White Clays
- French Pink Clay is a premium clay that features a unique composition that includes Kaolinite, Iron, Illite, Montmorillonite and Calcite.
- French Pink Clay is considered to be the mildest clay, making it perfect for normal, sensitive and mature skin.
- French Pink Clay is used across the cosmetic industry and is also commonly used on oily, acne prone and sun damaged skin
- French Pink Clay can be used to help cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells and create an overall refreshed appearance.
A Great Addition to a Variety of Products Including:
- Hair Masks
- Face Masks
- Face Scrubs
- Body Masks
- Body Wraps
- Bath Powders
- Mineral Baths
- Facial Powders
- Skin Conditioners
- Cosmetic Products
- Personal Care Products
- INCI: Illite / Kaolin
- Country of Origin: France
- CAS #: 12173-60-3 / 1332-58-7
- Particle Size: 90% > 38 µm
- Odor: Almost Odorless
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Appearance: Fine Rose to Pink Fine Powder
- Directions for Use: Can be used at a rate of 5 – 100% in skin care products
California Prop Statement:
This natural product is mined from the Earth, and as such may contain trace amounts of a component that is listed under California Prop 65. Please refer to the SDS for more information.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulations.