Jojoba Beads - Spa Blue
- Jojoba Beads
- Blue Jojoba Beads
- Derived from Hydrogenated Jojoba Wax
- Mesh Size: 20/40 (coarse)
- Melt Point: 155ºF
- Recommended Usage Rate: Between 0.25 – 2%
- A great way to add color variation to your products
- Gentle exfoliates the skin with damaging or thickening the epidermis due to the spherical shape of the beads
Great in a Variety of Products Including:
- Facial Scrubs
- Body Scrubs
- Foot Scrubs
- Bath Melts
- Liquid Soap
INCI: Hydrogenated Jojoba Wax, Ultramarines
- Add 0.25% – 2% jojoba beads to your base product once the product has cooled and just before packaging.
- Jojoba Beads have a melt of 155ºF, so if your base is too hot when the beads are added, it may melt the spheres.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).