Lustre Nail Polish Base for Mica
The Lustre Nail Polish Base for Mica is the perfect nail polish base for any of your DIY Nail Polishes that are made using Micas. Some tips we have found include:
- Don't "overload with color". For a single bottle of nail polish, you only need about a "pea-sized" amount of pigment, dye or mica to be added. Too much color and your nail polish will not dry correctly and may even peel off.
- We find it is always a good idea to "wet" your pigment or dye with a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol before adding it to your nail polish as this helps to reduce the risk of your polish being gritty.
This Nail Polish Base is Vegan, Cruelty-Free and 10-Free
INCI Ingredient List:
- Butyl Acetate
- Ethyl Acetate
- Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Stearalkonium Bentonite
- N-Butyl Alcohol
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate
Note: This nail polish base is vegan, cruelty free and 10-free. Being 10-free means that the nail polish base is formulated without:
- Formaldehyde Resin
- Ethyl Tosylamide
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).