My Weigh KD8000 Weigh Scale with AC Adapter - 8000 gram x 1g Accuracy
The My Weigh KD-8000 is a digital scale with a 8 kg or 17.6 lb capacity that can measure with 1 gram accuracy. The KD 8000 is a top-selling kitchen scale that you can plug in or run by battery, and features such functions as a calibration feature, tare feature, hold function, a protective removable keypad shield for spill protection, and a back-lit display! The perfect scale for soap making, candle making, and measuring out ingredients for creams, lotions and body care products!
Note: See the "Technical Information" tab for information regarding the programming of the scales Auto-Shut off settings.
- My Weigh KD-800 Scale
- My Weigh Digital Scale
- This is a top selling kitchen scale that can run either through battery power or an adapter
- Scale Capacity: 8 kg or 17.6 lb or 8000 g
- Measurement Increments: 1 gram or 0.1 oz
- Units supported: g, kg, lb, lb:oz, oz
- Scale Dimensions: 9.8″ x 8″ x 3.8″
- Platform Dimensions: 6.8″ x 6.8″
- The perfect scale for measuring out soap making supplies and ingredients for making cosmetics, body care products, personal care products and more
- The My Weigh KD-8000 Scale is a top rated scale in the marketplace
- Features a protective LCD cover to ensure that the display and keys of the scale are protected even in the messiest work environments. Protective cover is also removable for easy cleaning
- Features an easy-to-read 5-digit backlit LCD Display with adjustable backlight feature
- Features 5 different weighing modes
- Features a removable stainless steel tray for easy cleaning
- This scale has a compact design and possesses a strong, durable body
- Features a Baker’s Math/Percentage Weighing Function which is a great method for calculating ingredient percentages
- Features a tare function so you can easily clear off the weight of containers to get accurate measurements of product
- Features a hold function so that you can retain the reading on the scales display, even when the weight is removed
- Features a programmable automatic shut off feature so that you can decided how long you want the scale to stay turned on when inactive
- Can be powered through the included AC Adapter or Battery operated with 3 AA batteries included with scale
How to program the scales Auto-Shut Off Function:
- This scales factory default is to automatically shut off after being inactive for two minutes. To change this setting you can perform the following procedure:
- With the scale turned off, press and hold the "Hold" key and do not release. Then, press and release the red Power key. Now, you can release the "Hold" key and wait about 5-6 seconds while the scale counts through the power up routine.
- The scale will then display nbx (x being the current setting). You can now press "Mode" to scroll through the various selections (nb0, nb1, nb2), stopping at the setting you desire before pressing "Tare" to confirm. The display will then show Off 0 (disabled), Off 2 (automatic turn off after @ 2 minutes), or Off 3 (automatic turn off after @ 5 minutes).
- Select the turn off time you desire by pressing "Mode" until it displays the one you want and then press "Tare" to confirm.
- The scale will return to normal weighing mode. Turn off the scale, and switch it back on to begin weighing with the new settings.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).