Myrrh Gum Powder
- INCI: Commiphora molmol
- Aroma: musky
- Infuse in oil and add to creams and lotions
- Incense and perfume blends
- Aids in healing of minor irritations
- Aids in healing of muscle aches and sprains
- Used in natural toothpastes
- Used in natural insect repellents
- Country of Origin: India
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).