Natural Rose Vanilla Cedarwood Fragrance Oil
Our All Natural Rose Vanilla Cedarwood Fragrance Oil is an elegant and sophisticated scent that we love! Top notes of Green Clover Leaf blend with heart notes of Rose Maroc and Bois de Rose, along with a base of Sweet Vanilla and Cedarwood to produce a vibrant aroma that is full of depth and beauty.
All Natural Fragrance Oils are plant-based aromatics that are produced using pure essential oils and aromatic isolates derived solely from natural, raw botanical sources. All oils can therefore be certified as being free of synthetic ingredients.
- Natural Rose Vanilla Cedarwood Fragrance Oil
- Natural Rose Vanilla Cedarwood Fragrant Oil
- All Natural Fragrance Oil
- All Natural Fragrance Oils are plant-based aromatics that are produced using pure essential oils and aromatic isolates derived solely from natural, raw botanical sources. All oils can therefore be certified as being free of synthetic ingredients.
- This Fragrance Oil is Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Green Clover Leaf
- Middle/Heart Notes: Rose Maroc, Bois De Rose
- Base Notes: Sweet Vanilla, Cedarwood
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- Flashpoint: 100°C / 212°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.1160 - 1.1560
- Refractive Index: 1.4455 - 1.4505
- Vanillin Content: 1-5%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: None
- Color Change: Darkens Uncolored Soap
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is known to contain a component that is listed under California Proposition 65. Please refer to the SDS for more information.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulations.